Timespace PCLink Suite
• File password protection and encryption for footage downloads
• Object/face-blurring tool.
• User friendly timeline playback and review controls
• Alarm and motion markers for rapid analysis of critical footage
• GPS and G sensor for map and driving analysis
• Audio playback with video footage
• GPS Location playback
• Mouse-wheel zoom
• IP Camera playback
• Bookmark feature (via serial input) for use in driver training
• Compatible with all Timespace digital video recorders
• Support for displaying J1939 CAN and FMS data in footage recorded with the new Timespace CANLink module
• Multi camera Live video streaming via Wifi and 3G
• Playback of recorded files
• Remote menu set-up and configuration of recorder
• Real-time Live map location
• Remote display and editing of Motion Detection masks and thresholds
• Pan, Tilt and Zoom control and set-up
• Camera preset positions
• Alarm input preset selection
Burn to DVD
• Automatically converts/burns to DVD format or
• Burns XBA data with PCPlayer direct to DVD
• Export to MP4 (built in codec)
• Watermark SHA1 checksum using secure XBA file format
• Password protection
• Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server Platform
The LANLink system is designed to provide both Automatic Downloads and a Health Overview for a number of Timespace Digital Video Recorders.
The DVRs may be connected either permanently or intermittently via LAN, WLAN (wifi) or 3G/4G IP network.
Each time a unit comes into contact with the LANLink system, the service log is interrogated to determine its health. A traffic light system is used to display the current status of each unit and a file list of recorded files is gathered from the DVR so that files can be selected for downloading.
LANLink is a MySQL database driven application with a web based front end which can be accessed using any web browser.
Video footage can be played back in any web browser, simplifying the process of viewing and sharing of recordings.
Vehicle GPS tracking is included. CAN vehicle engineering data can be included via Timespace’s CANLink units. Live CAN data can also be viewed over 4G.
For specific details of LANLink’s features and functions, please contact Timespace.
Download LANLink Datasheet
» View larger image
• Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server Platforms